Saturday, December 31, 2011

End of the Year

So this isn't exactly a bi-weekly update but it is a lot better than last time! With classes being out for the time being, I have gotten a decent amount of work done as well as spending some good quality time with my wife and the rest of the family. As of right now, I have the first of three sequences laid out and cut to time with sound. Rather than post it in sections, I am probably going to wait until I get the other two sequences blocked out and cut together so I can post the layout work in it's entirety. I know that I definitely have my work cut out for me especially if I want to get these shots laid out before classes start up again on January 9th. Nevertheless, I'll be sure to post my work up as soon as I have a full working-cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment