Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Up and Running

Well here goes nothing!

Basically, this site is designed to keep track of the progress (and hopefully inspire some progress to keep being made!) of the short film, "Escape." As of right now, there isn't a whole lot on the blog to be too terribly excited about. I've uploaded all of the Concept Art that I currently have. Before long I hope to have the "Crew" and "About the Film" pages updated as well.

As far as production on the overall film is going, I am about to start the storyboarding process after looking over the script a few more times, pondering different technical endeavors and how they might affect the story. I do need to make sure as well that we have permission from a couple of different parties to use assets they have created.

Here's to more posts down the road and hopefully a wonderful film in less than a year's time!

No comments:

Post a Comment